1. What is your nickname:
My friends call me Ally.
2. Favorite dessert?
Cheesecake. Any kind. Or pumpkin pie.
3. Do you have any pets? What are they?
I have a Dog, Lana, and a 4-year-old human.
4. Book you’re currently reading.
I’m reading Law of Moses by Amy Harmon
5. Best book you’ve read in the past 30 days.
Close Enough to Touch by Colleen Oakley – too easy.
6. What is your song of the week?
umm..does NPR count?
7. When was the last time you cried?
umm…It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover.
8. What are the three closest things to you?
My phone, my computer, and a pen.
9. What time do you normally wake up?
6am-8am. Depends on the day of the week.
10. What was the last Text you sent?
We will make a plan 🙂
11. If you could have any book character as your BFF, who would it be?
Cather from Fangirl.
12. Sushi or Pasta?
13. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Yep, when I was young and child-free.
14. What color is your shirt?
15. When do you blog?
When my son is sleeping or at school.
16. How many states have you been to?
I’m going to say 12 that I can remember.
17. How many Countries have you been to?
Just the USA – Unless you count a u-turn in Canada.
18. What is your comfort food?
Pizza or potato soup.
19. Favorite thing that is blue?
My giant coffee/tea mug.
20. Favorite Holiday candy?
The little chalky hearts from V-day.
21. Last movie you watched?
Hope Floats – no shame.
22. If you could have any animal as a pet, what would you pick?
A pig. They’re super cute.
Say the first book to comes to your mind:
23. Funny: Seduction and Snacks by Tara Sivec
24. Sad: Before I Go by Colleen Oakley
25. Epic: The Martian by Andy Weir
26. Scary: It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
27. Long: Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson
28. What is your favorite holiday?
29. Name something you have always wanted to do.
30. Do you have any tattoos?
Just two! A lightsaber and a Pineapple.
31. What is your strange habit?
I won’t drink after people or the last sip from the bottom of a cup.
32. How many siblings do you have?
3 that I grew up with – 2 that I didn’t
33. Pizza or Tacos?
Why not both? Probably Tacos though…
34. Sad endings or Happily ever afters?
HAE for the win!
35. What was the last thing you drank?
36. Would you rather be a mermaid or a space traveler?
Space Traveler because the ocean is scary. At least I’ll die fast in space.
37. Doctor Who or The Walking dead?
38. Do you dance in the car?
Rarely, because I’m always listening to a book or NPR.
39. Favorite subject in school?
40. What is the weirdest thing you own?
I have my son’s umbilical cord in my closet….
41. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Some paintings. One of my son’s first drawing, another of a tea cup with tentacles, and finally a weird lizard with creepy eyes.
42. Have you ever won a big giveaway?
Not huge, but it was worth 100$.
43. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
44. What is your biggest pet peeve?
45. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Sliding Doors or Star Wars.
46. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
For a little while.
47. Ever ran out of gas?
Not in like 10 years.
48. Where would you want to retire to?
49. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
50. What is most important in life?
Now, add a question of your own and pass it on!
TAG THREE BLOGGERS: Judith, Anita, and Zara 🙂