If you’re interested in adding a book to our drawing, you’re in luck! Our drawing is open to most books. We do have a few rules and a cost for each entry in the bucket.
- The book must be less than 400 pages. We don’t want people having to read more than 100ish pages a week.
- It can’t be too graphic*.
- Fiction genres are fine*.
- The book must be under 5$
- The book must be a standalone or the first in the series.
As we are just starting up, the cost to add a book is 2$. Books can be added up to five times. There is no limit to how many books you can add as long as they follow the rules of the book club.
Where does my money go?
It will be added to the next month’s giveaway prize jar. I will publically post what is in the ‘prize jar’ each month. This will include what authors were added. None of the money goes to anyone on the blog. This is strictly for the blog giveaway.
If you’re ready to add a book to the drawing or if you have any questions, you can email Alisha at Thebohemianhousewife@gmail.com
* If you’re wondering if your book is too graphic or if you have a nonfiction/question about the genre, feel free to message me as well.